I am committed to serving any community through creative projects, professional development and consulting services geared to improving the qualitiy of life of the community through movement arts. The following is a list of contributions I am equipped to make toward improving the quality of life of various communities.
- Movement Choirs: Performance events that involve community collaboration to choreograph and perform group movement the whole community can do
- ESL Movement Classes: Dance/Fitness classes designed to improve English language skills
- Family Fitness Classes: A class designed to involve the entire family no matter the ages or abilities
- Contact Improvisation Jams: Improvisational group sessions where people are allowed to contact and connect with each other while dancing
- Cultural Dance Classes: Community classes where we show, tell, and explore our own cultural backgrounds and dance forms
- Creative Movement Games: A class designed to involve the whole family in games that involve creative thinking skills and movement
- Community Fitness Gatherings: Local community members seek out physically challenging activities or free fitness activities in their community in which the entire group can participate together
- Consulting Services: Training, assessment and tools to integrate, improve and better align arts, fitness and wellness practices at your institution or organization
Please feel free to contact me for any further information about teaching or collaborating in any community events.